Storage tank double-walled, A (outdoor installation), 50 (50,000 ltr.), A (inside raw, oiled, thermal insulation) with functional niche.
- made out of mild steel S 235 JR
- Double walled, robust, cubical shape
- Vacuum between double walls, with certified leakage detection system
- Certified acc. German DIBT: Z-38.12-312
- Designed for outdoor installation
- Volume 100% appr.: 55,400 ltr.
- Volume 95% appr.: 52,600 ltr.
- Length appr.: 10,000 mm
- Length total appr.: 10,200 mm
- Width appr.: 2,370 mm
- Width total appr.: 2,580 mm
- Height appr.: 2,492 mm
- Height total appr.: 2,900 mm
- Weight: 9,900 kg (appr. without equipment, empty)
- 1x Manhole DN 600
- 5x Connection flanges DN 160 with flange adapters including
- functional niche at the front of the container with locking door, containing the electronic vacuum leak detector and pipes and filling fittings
- dimensions (appr.): width: 1,000 mm, depth: 500 mm
- Including installed coupling for tank truck hose
-Thermal insulation of tank outside wallsCorrosion protection:
-Prime coating of the steel walls before insulation is installed
-Thickness 80 mm
-Zink sheet plated with insulation wool
-Incl. 2 vent opening with weather- and insect protection at each longitudinal side
Attention, the roof area is not accessible!
inside: raw, oiled (optional 35 m² Coating system for tank bottom pan, 100 m² coating system inside)
outside: coating L-A-3, RAL 7032 (140 m²)
- Test documents in German or English, (by email or download)
- Test certificates
- General overview drawing
- Building inspectorate approval (Germany)
- Tank operating instructions
- Data Sheets / Operating Instructions for Accessories
- Certificates WHG and ISO 9001
- Additional documentation in paper form, on CD or by e-mail will be charged extra
Attention: Our containers are without gooseneck tunnel. Please inform the container transport company.