Additional tank UNIVERSAL 10 ft. High Cube (HC) for one medium, double-walled, for individual expansion of the existing tank chambers.
- made out of mild steel S 235 JR
- ISO version/dimensions CSC standard
- heavy container frame with 8 ISO corners
- double walled, robust, cubical shape
- vacuum between double walls, with certified leakage detection system
- certified acc. German DIBT: Z-38.12-312
- designed for outdoor installation
- volume: 95% filling height approx.: 13,100 ltr.
- ISO 10 ft. HC
- length: 2,991 mm
- width: 2,438 mm
- height: 2,896 mm
- weight: 3,700 kg (appr. without equipment, empty)
- 1x manhole DN 600
- 5x connection flanges DN 160 with flange adapters including
- all required flame arresters per chamber if designed for Ex fluids
- functional niche (transfer, electric) with locking door, containing pipes and filling fittings to connect the filling hoses of the tank truck, main control board and the electronic vacuum leak detector
- dimensions (apppr.): width: 1,000 mm, depth: 500 mm, height: 2,500 mm
- including installed coupling for tank truck hose
- inside: raw, oiled (optional 10 m² Coating system for tank bottom pan, 43 m² coating system inside)
- outside: coating L-A-3, RAL 7032 (50 m²)
- Test documents in English (sent via e-maill)
- Test certificate
- Overview drawing
- Building inspection approval
- Operating Instructions Tank
- Datasheets / Operating Instructions for accessories
- Certificates WHG and ISO 9001
- additional documentation in Paper, on CD or by mail will be charged extra
Due to different national laws, standards and regulations it is recommended that the dispensers and payment systems are provided by the customer. Many oil companies have their own standard or have their own equipment for the electronic display. We will be glad to install and test your supplied equipment in our factory. If you would like KRAMPITZ to supply the dispenser and payment system, please ask for a separate offer.
Attention: Our containers are without gooseneck tunnel. Please inform the container transport company.