Extra flat fuel storage tank container to accommodate an extra wide machine housing.
- material: steel S 235 JR
- double walled, robust, cubic body
- vacuum leakage monitored (certified monitoring system)
- general technical approval (DIBT): Z-38.12-312
- for outdoor installation
- volume: 95%: 7.216 ltr.
- length container appr.: 6,058 mm
- length total appr.: 7.058 mm
- width appr.: 2.388 mm
- width total appr.: 2.438 mm
- height total appr.: 1.269 mm
- height tank appr.: 500 mm
- weight: ca. 3.180 kg (empty)
- manhole DN 600
- 5 flanges DN 160 with flange adapters (per hood element)
- 3 flanges with 2 sleeves each 2 "
- 2 flanges each with 1 sleeve 2 "
- 3x pipe entry DN 100 (stainless steel) for the passage of the fuel line to the machine container
- 1x cable entry DN 80
- inside: raw, oiled (optional 12 m² for floor coating, 43 m² complete coating)
- outside: coating L-A-3, RAL 7032 (77 m²)
- Test documents in English (sent via e-mail)
- Test certificate
- Overview drawing
- Building inspection approval
- Operating Instructions Tank
- Datasheets / Operating Instructions for accessories
- Certificates WHG and ISO 9001
- additional documentation in Paper, on CD or by mail will be charged extra