Storage tank MINOTAUR® 10 ft. double walled for professional applications, 1-chamber version
- made out of mild steel S 235 JR
- ISO version/dimensions CSC standard
- heavy container frame with 8 ISO corners
- double walled, robust, cubical shape
- vacuum between double walls, with certified leakage detection system
- certified acc. German DIBT: Z-38.12-312
- designed for outdoor installation
- volume: 95% filling height approx.: 9,710 ltr.
- ISO 10ft.
- length: 2,991 mm
- width: 2,438 mm
- height: 2,438 mm
- weight: 3,200 kg (appr. without equipment, empty)
- 1x manhole DN 600
- 5x connection flanges DN 160 with flange adapters including (per hood element)
- all required flame arresters per chamber if designed for Ex fluids
- functional niche on the front with locking door, containing main control board and the electronic vacuum leak detector, pipes and filling fittings
- dimensions (appr.): width: 1,000 mm, depth: 500 mm, height: 2,000 mm
- including installed coupling for tank truck hose
- inside: raw, oiled (optional 9 m² Coating system for tank bottom pan, 35 m² coating system inside)
- outside: coating L-A-3, RAL 7032 (45 m²)
- Test documents in English (sent via e-mail)
- Test certificate
- Overview drawing
- Building inspection approval
- Operating Instructions Tank
- Datasheets / Operating Instructions for accessories
- Certificates WHG and ISO 9001
- additional documentation in Paper, on CD or by mail will be charged extra
Due to different national laws, standards and regulations it is recommended that the dispensers and payment systems are provided by the customer. Many oil companies have their own standard or have their own equipment for the electronic display. We will be glad to install and test your supplied equipment in our factory. If you like KRAMPITZ to supply the dispenser and payment system, please ask for a separate offer.
Attention: Our containers are without gooseneck tunnel. Please inform the container transport company.