A modern further development of the hand pump principle.
High-quality materials and the latest processing guarantee excellent functionality and a long service life. Four bores (Ø 11mm) in the housing wall enable good attachment options to machines and systems.
Side blind holes with an M8 internal thread are provided for attaching equipotential bonding cables (EX protection) or vertical brackets. To protect the high-quality pump from contaminated media, a filter screen is installed in the inlet bore of the suction connection.
The pump is suitable for pumping low-viscosity media such as diesel, petrol, kerosene, alcohol, as well as water and water-glycol mixtures. The pump is operated by moving the hand lever mounted on the pump body sideways to and fro.
A vane system with flap valves is located inside the pump on the shaft of the hand lever. This principle is very robust and effective. It can generate up to 2 bar overpressure. A high-quality counter to be mounted on the pressure side of the pump housing is available as an accessory.
- Flow rate: approx. 15 l/min
- double strokes: 60/min (average value)
- Per double stroke: approx. 0.28 l
- Conveying height: 15 m
- Suction height: 4 m
- Connection: G 1" (IG)
- Weight: 4.15kg
Main areas of application:
- Supply of diesel generators
- Petrochemistry, ship technology
- Construction industry and agriculture
Materials of construction:
- Housing: Aluminum Al Mg Si1
- Internal parts: brass CuZn39Pb3
- Shaft: stainless steel 1.4301
- Shaft seal: NBR Simmering according to DIN 3760